ICICI Bank hires young graduates to join its dynamic front line Sales Force. The selected applicants are trained at ICICI Bank Sales Academy. This training ensures that the applicants are well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to the job responsibility. The Sales Academy is one-of-its kind in the world and confers on its participants a Certification in Sales Management
- One month full time residential programme including 15 days of full time residential program followed by 15 days of internship at ICICI Bank
- Rigorous training using varied pedagogies viz. classroom training, case studies, role plays, e-learning, gaming modules & tablet applications
- The coverage of the programme includes selling skills, knowledge of different banking deposit, systems, customer service, banking regulations, basic grooming and knowledge of the English language
- Opportunities for students to interact with Senior Management of ICICI Bank
- Well-equipped classroom infrastructure for academic and practical learning
- On successful completion of the programme, the students are absorbed in ICICI bank at Officer grade
- A monthly stipend is paid to the students during the internship
- More than 25,000 employees have joined the Bank through this programme
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (15 days) – Classroom training at ICICI Sales Academy
- Term 2 (15 days) – Internship at ICICI Bank
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service.
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
For more details visit : https://www.icicicareers.com/website/Jobs/Hot-Jobs/272571.html