UGC NET Paper 2 Study Material/UGC NET Paper 2 Notes/UGC NET HRM/Code 55
Paper 2 Syllabus will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- It will have 100 MCQs only on the stream chosen by the candidate.
- Paper –II will be of total 200 Marks
- All the questions of Paper II will be compulsory.
- It is suggested to thoroughly revise all the topics of Bachelors and Masters curriculum of your subject.
Detailed study material and Practice Questions on UGC NET Paper 2 are given alonwith their answers in this section.the Study Material consists of Detailed Notes and MCQs unit wise.
- Human Resource Management/Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare
- Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)
- Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Till June 2018, the CBSE conducted the NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of spread across the country. Since Dec 2018 onwards, the UGC- NET is being conducted by the NTA.
The award of JRF and or Eligibility for Assistant Professor depends on the aggregrate performance of the candidate in Paper-I and paper-II of UGC-NET. The candidates qualifying only for Assistant Professor are not to be considered for the award of JRF. Candidates who qualify the test for eligibility for Assistant Professor are governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/colleges/state governments, as the case may be. UGC-NET is conducted twice a year.
UGC NET Exam Patter
The exam will consist of the following two papers:
UGC NET Paper 1: It will comprise 50 questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
UGC CBSE NET Paper 2: It will have 100 questions carrying a total of 200 marks.
The Test will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET Paper 1 Study Material/ UGC NET Paper 1 Notes/ UGC NET Best Study Material/ UGC NET Best Notes