Higher Education System MCQs/Questions and Answers
UGC NET PAPER 1 FREE UPDATED Study Material
1.What change in Education is necessitated by Globalization?
(a) Equality of Educational Opportunities
(b) Modernization of Education
(c ) Vertical Mobility
(d) Cultural Diffusion
2. The great sociologist who held the view that “education does not bring about social change, rather the social change results into an educational change” was:
3. The curriculum construction in Indian education is mostly influenced by
(a) Child’s Psychology
(b) Teacher’s Personality
(c) Family structure
(d) Constitutional provisions
4. Stanford Binet Scale measures the following attribute of an individual :
5. A sector plan in education indicates
(a) overall planning
(b) a limited area of planning
(c) planning for a region
(d) planning for a particular level of education
6. The ultimate purpose of comparative education is :
(a) closely studying the patterns of education in other countries.
(b) finding similarities and differences between systems of education in different areas.
(c) adapting feasible educational programmes by scientifically studying these in other regions.
(d) studying the educational problems of a region in comparison with those of other regions.
7. Education and socio-economic development are :
(a) Related in direct proportion
(b) Related in an indirect proportion
(c) Sometimes related and sometimes not related.
(d) Not related.
8. Social reform aims at
(a) Changing basic values of society
(b) Changing the norms of the group
(c) Changing the religious practices
(d) Changing the habits of the individuals.
9. The state in India spending the largest amount on primary education is
10. Which method is adopted in order to create social attitude among students ?
(a) teacher-centric method
(b) input-out method
(c) collective persuasive method
(d) all of these