- Salary, allowance and pension of the President and members of the State Public Service Commission are weighted on……………..
(a) Consolidated Fund of India
(b) On Contingency Fund of India
(c) Consolidated Fund of state
(d) None of the above
- How long is the tenure of the Chairman and Members of the State Public Service Commission?
(a) 4 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 6 years
(d) Not fixed
- Who appoints the joint Chairman of the State Public Service Commission?
(c) Governor of the States
(d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
- Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(a) Article 312: Provision of Public Service Commission for Union and States
(b) Article 316: Appointment and tenure of members of UPPSC
c) Article 320: The functions of Public Service Commissions
(d) Article 317: Dismissal of members of Public Service Commissions
- When was the National Development Council established?
- Which of the following statements is correct about the National Development Council (NDC)?
(a) It is a constitutional body
(b) It is a statutory body
(c) Its Chairman is the Finance Minister
(d) Chief Ministers of all the States are its member
- Who is the ex-officio Chairman of the National Development Council?
(a) President of India
(b) Prime Minister of India
(c) Finance Minister of India
(d) Vice President of India
- Who gives final approval to the Five Year Plan of India?
(a) Prime Minister of India
(b) Finance Minister of India
(c) Planning Commission of India
(d) National Development Council
- Which of the following is not the motive of the National Development Council?
(a) Receiving cooperation from states in the implementation of a plan
(b) Arrangement of resources for the success of any plan
(c) Promote balanced development in the country
(d) Maintenance law and order situation in the state
- Which of the following is the function of National Development Council?
(a) Issuing guidelines for making national plans
(b) Estimate requirement of resources and suggestions for the implementation of the National Plan
(c) To evaluate the economic and social policies affecting national development
(d) All of the above