- Which of the following institutes was ranked first in the overall ranking of NIRF 2018?
(a) USc, Bengaluru
(b) IIT, Bombay
(c) JNU, New Delhi
(d) IIT, Roorkee
- The Constitution of India is ‘………….. in spirit and ………. in form’.
(a) Federal, Unitary
(b) Unitary, Federal
(c) Co-operative. Unitary
(d) Unitary, Quasi-Federal
- Who is the custodian of Fundamental Rights?
(a) Supreme Court
(c) Prime Minister
- No-confidence motion can be passed with the sup¬port of …………….. members.
- Consider the following statements:
(i) High court has same writ jurisdiction like the Supreme Court.
(ii) Answer to unstarred questions can be given orally or in the written form.
Which of the above statement’s) is/are correct?
(a) Only (i)
(c) Both (i) and (ii)
(d) Neither (i) nor (ii)
- Consider the statements:
(i) Fundamental rights cannot be suspended during Emergency.
(ii) Indian constitution is rigid as well as flexible.
Which of the above statements) is/are correct?
(a) Only (i)
(b) Only (ii)
(c) Either (i) or (ii)
(d) Both (i) and (ii)
- In parliamentary form of government ………………….. is de facto authority, while ………………… is de jure authority.
(a) President, Prime Minister
(b) President, Governor
(c) Prime Minister, President
(d) Prime Minister, Chief Minister
- Who gave the idea of Constituent Asssembly?
(a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(b) Lord Ripon
(c) Mahatma Gandhi
(d) M.N. Roy
- The ‘Joint sitting of thetwo houses of Parliament’ is borrowed from which country?
(d) None of these
- Indian Constitution is
(c) Either (a) or (b)
(d) Both (a) as well as (b)