Teaching Aptitude MCQs/ Teaching Aptitude Questions and Answers/ Teaching Aptitude Solve Paper/ Teaching Aptitude UGC NET
1.A good teacher is one who can
(a) Make difficult subject matter easy for students.
(b)Teach sociology and philosophy
(c) Say that I do not know everything
(d) Keep on updating his information
2.Which of the following is odd statement
(a) Majority of the teachers use lecture method
(b) Most of the class rooms are poorly equipped.
(c) Knowledge is static
(d) One way interaction prevails in class rooms.
3. Which of the following statement is right?
(a) Teacher can be assisted by computer aided instruction.
(b) Teacher can be replaced by computer aided instruction.
(c) Face to face teaching and on time teaching are equally effective.
(d) On line teaching is more effective.
4. By which of the following groups of subjects can a teacher develop better teaching method?
(a) Sociology and philosophy
(b) Philosophy and psychology
(c) Psychology and sociology
(d) None of the above
5. To become polpular among students,the teacher must
(a) Help them personally.
(b) Arrange periodical tour programmes.
(c) Give notes while teaching
(d) Maintain good social relations
6. The main duty of a teacher is
(a) To stimulate and guide student’s learning.
(b) to provide remedial aid and diagnostic aid wherever required
(c) to teach only the prescribed curriculum
(d) to ensure that all students belong to same social group.
7. Why do teachers use teaching aid?
(a) To make teaching fun-filled
(b) To teach within understanding level of students.
(c) For namesake
(d) To make students attentive.
8. The elementary school level of modern day education in Indian context can be best described as
(c ) curriculum-centered
(d ) research –centered
9. The function of the school as an agent of society is
(a) to make children vocationally competent.
(b) to make the children understand environment
(c) to prepare child for life.
(d) to teach the children to read and write only.
10. The term “gang” according to education represents
(a) male group only
(b) female group only
(c ) social phenomena
(d ) terrorists
Ans (c )
11. According to Plato the main aim of education is to
(a) develop the power of contemplation
(b) train each person in vocation
(c ) cultivate personality
(d ) strengthen the power of perception
12. While helping the children to make educational plans it is unfair for them to
(a) select all subjects from one particular field
(b) plan the programmes ahead
(c) choose a subject of lesser interest.
(d) take typing with college preparatory subjects.
13.Education officers often speak of the tome of an institution.This concept of ‘tone’ refers to
(a) the disciplinary measures adopted by an institution for avoiding classes.
(b) the organizational and supervising set up the institution.
(c ) the healthy atmosphere of the institution from the sentimental point of view.
(d ) the programs and activities planned by the institution.
Ans (c )
14. In the words of Mahatma Gandhi himself,basic education is
(a) a struggle for freedom to be inculcated in children
(b) educating through crafts,throughout.
(c ) training and observation by teachers
(d ) education through crafts is creative for children
15. Micro teaching is useful to students of
(a) junior classes only.
(b) primary classes only
(c) 10+2 classes only
(d) higher classes and primary classes.