- Consider the given Assertion and Reason:
Assertion (A): President cannot be re-elected to his office.
Reason (R): No President has been re-elected so far in the Indian history.
(a) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the cor¬rect explanation of (A).
(b) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(c) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
() (A) is false, but (R) is true.
- When was the word ‘Integrity’ added to the Preamble of our Constitution?
(a) Since adoption
(b) With 73rd amendment in 1992
(c) With 14th amendment
(d) With 42nd amendment in 1976
- Which Schedule of the Indian constitution deals with the provisions related to the allocation of seats in Rajya Sabha among states and union ter¬ritories?
- Which of the following writ can be issued only against Judicial and QurstJJudictrl authorities?
(c) Habeas Corpus
- Which of the following is known as ‘Mini Constitution’?
(a) 42nd Amendment
(b) 44th Amendment
(c) 52nd Amendment
(d) 73rd Amendment
- Which of the following shows that the Indian constitution has unitary form?’
(i) Independent Judiciary
(ii) Single Citizenship
(iii Union list, State list, and Concurrent list
(iv) All India Services
(v) Residual powers with centre Codes:
(a) Only (i), (ii), and (iv)
(b) Only (ii), (iv), and (v)
(c) Only (ii) and (iv)
(d) Only (iii) and (v)
- Right to property is now a
(a) Fundamental right
(b) Constitutional right
(c) Both fundamental and constitutional right
(d) Neither fundamental nor constitutional right
- Fundamental Duties were added to the Indian constitution on the recommendations of
(a) G.M. Khanna Committee
(b) Kakodar Committee
(c) Swaran Singh Committee
(d) Kelkar Committee
- If a vacancy occurs in the office of the President and Vice-President, and there is time for elections, then who will assume the charge of office?
(b) Attorney General of India
(c) Chief Justice of India
(d) Seniormost judge of Supreme court
- To which of the following is ‘single citizenship’ is related?
(a) Federal nature
(b) Unitary nature
(c) Flexible nature
(d) Rigid nature