- Indicate the number of regional offices of National Council of Teacher Education.
- The aim of value education to inculcate in students is
(a) The moral values
(b) The social values
(c) The political values
(d) The economic values
- Indicate the number of Regional Offices of University Grants Commission of India.
- The first Open University in India was set up in the state of
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Himachal Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
- Most of the universities in India arc funded by
(a) The Central Government
(b) The State Governments
(c) The University Grants Commission
(d) Private bodies and individuals
- Which of the following organizations looks after the quality of technical and management education in India ?
- The Right to Information Act, 2005 makes the pro-vision of
(a) Dissemination of all types of information by all Public authorities to any person.
(b) Establishment of Central, State and District Level Information Commissions as an appellate body.
(c) Transparency and accountability in Public authorities.
(d) All of the above.
- The accreditation process by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) differs from that of National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in terms of
(a) Disciplines covered by both being the same, there is duplication of efforts.
(b) One has institutional grading approach and the other has programme grading approach.
(c) Once get accredited by NBA or NAAC, the institution is free from renewal of grading, which
is not a progressive decision.
(e) This accreditation amounts to approval of minimum standards in the quality of educa¬tion in the institution concerned.
- Which option is not correct?
(a) Most of the educational institutions of nati onal repute in scientific and technical sphere fall under 64th entry of Union list.
(b) Education, in general, is the subject of concur-rent list since 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act 1976.
(c) Central Advisory Board on Education (C ABE) was first established in 1920.
(d) India had implemented the right to Free and Compulsory Primary Education in 2002 through 86th Constitutional Amendment.
- Which statement is not correct about the ‘National Education Day’ of India?
(a) It is celebrated on 5th September every year.
(b) It is celebrated on 11th November every year.
(c) It is celebrated in the memory of India’s first Union Minister of Education, Dr. Abul Kalam Azad.
(d) It is being celebrated since 2008.